1. Click browse and upload your image
2. Click upload image
3. Click crop image
4. For Glam Globe Rings please insert the number 60 and 60 into the field provided
5. Place a check mark in the box marked "lock".
6. Place the crop layer where you want it on your image (you can drag the corners to make it larger or smaller)
7. Scroll down and enter 60 into the box marked new size.
8. Click apply changes
9. Click "rounded corners" (found on the top right of the page)
10. In the border text field insert the number 50
11. Click APPLY CHANGES
12. Click DOWNLOAD THIS IMAGE button.
13, Save the file to your desktop and print.
14. Cut and insert into your GLAM GLOBE RING
Please note you can:
**Make your image black and white by clicking the "monotone" button
**Adjust the color and tint of your image in the fields provided.